Organise a business event in a Var vineyard
In the heart of a 75 hectare organic vineyard, surrounded by vines with the label AOC La Londe, and with an exceptional view to the sea and the Isles d’Or, Château Maravenne can host all sorts of business events. Tailor made events, hiring the reception rooms, turnkey packages.
Gala evenings, Banquets, Cocktail parties, Concerts, Seminars, Incentives, Tastings, Presentations or Products Launches, Off road track around the vines. The vineyard is ideally situated in the Var: between Hyeres les Palmiers and Bormes les Mimosas, just 10 minutes from the Toulon Hyeres airport and the TGV station.
A Var-based agency, specialized in event co-ordination will do everything possible to offer you the best solution for your business event, taking into account your specific requirements.
Exclusive use of the domaine for your professional event
- A flat outdoor area with a sea view and a 300m2 reception room with a capacity for 300 guests.
- An 800m2 amphitheatre with pools, a fountain and a provencal garden with a capacity of 300 guests (and up to 800 with permission from the local council), all surrounded by vines.
- A relaxing terrace, accessible by a stone tunnel from the second entry of the reception room with a direct view across the vines to the sea.
- A main reception room of 300m2 for the gala, dinner and dance complete with an entrance hall that can be used as a cloakroom, or small conference room (60m2), and between the two a link via the automaton museum (400m2) which can also be used for dining or for a cocktail party.
- A small conference room of 50m2 which can hold up to 30 people in the main building, with direct access to the guest rooms.
- The rooms are heated for your winter seminars and air conditioning is not necessary as the room is naturally cool.
- 2 toilets in the mediterranean garden and 5 in the main reception room.
- A catering area with direct access outside, with stainless steel fridge and sink and professional standard electricity supply (220 and 380 v) leading directly to the main reception room via a fire door.
- An adjoining car park and another one 100 metres away.
- 5 en/guest-rooms and 3 two-room guest houses, all recently refurbished.
Study days, seminars or incentive days in the chateau
In the heart of the Var coastline, between hills and sea, you can use the domaine's seminar areas for your private or professional events. Our rental offer of different sized rooms caters for between 10 and 300 people indoors, and up to 800 outdoors.
Product launches – vehicle presentations – 4x4 track
For all your vehicule presentations the Chateau Maravenne can provide you with various areas to optimise your product. The two seaview terraces, the areas around the pools and the fountain, as well as all the indoor spaces are accessible for presenting vehicles.
For the trials, we offer trails on the tracks around the vines with various obstacles : banks, downhill, uphill, bridge crossings... From the tracks you can discover our land, alternating between sea view and views of the Maures hills.
VIP visit of the domain, the winecellar and tasting of premium wines
You can visit the vineyard and the lands the Chateau Maravenne by 4 wheel drive, then see where the grape harvest comes in and the vinification cellar. We can explain the wine making process, from growing the vines to making the wine, and you can partake in a tailormade winetasting. You can taste our older vintages from our wine cellar, situated under the Chateau. At certain times you can even taste the wine directly from the vats and make your own assembly. This visit is presented by the owner and his wine expert.
You can visit the unique automaton museum, enjoy the splendid view from the top of the domaine and then come back to the Chateau for a tasting of one of our organic Cotes de Provence vintages, accompanied by the explications of our qualified and passionate staff.
A gala evening at the Chateau Maravenne?
Our exceptional site is available for your gala evening. The domain offers various customised areas either inside or ouside where you can appreciate the calm, the vines and the sea view in an enchanted environment.
Shows, theatre, musical evenings, concerts
During the summer, you can organise musical evenings and plays the open air theatre and its amphitheatre, overlooking the domain with a breathtaking view of the Isles d'Or.