A sea view for your wedding in a vineyard in the Var
The Chateau Maravenne vineyard covers 75 hectares and is ideally situated in La Londe Les Maures in the Var, between Hyeres and Bormes les Mimosas, just 10 minutes from Toulon airport and the station, and 5 minutes from the coast. From one side of our wedding reception area you have a view of the Mediterranean, and from the other a view of the Maures hills. Enjoy your magical moment in a vineyard surrounded by just by vines and beautiful views.
When you start organising an event in the Var as unique and exceptional as your wedding, you obviously think of the dress, the ceremony, the reception, the toasts, the decoration, the flowers, the photographer, the menu, the invitation list, the music, the car... but most of all what you would like is to create something extraordinary. You'd like to have a magic formula that allows you to press 'pause', to bring time to a standstill and just enjoy this special moment.
For the most wonderful day of your life, Chateau Maravenne strives to offer the best options for your wedding for the three main moments : the cocktail and reception, the wedding meal and the dancing. We can provide you several different areas to give each of these moments your own personal touch and enable you to create those once in a lifetime memories.
Your wedding reception starts here…
Coming from La Londe on the Valcros road you reach the vineyard up the magnificent alley of 130 cypress trees and oleander bushes. This road takes you through the Maravenne vines with the main varieties of Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah or Rolle. Once past the wine cellar you have a dominating view of the domain and will be stunned by the beautiful scenery: vines, hills, cypress trees and the sea – just like Tuscany right in front of your eyes!
In the heart of a preserved, protected and cared for vineyard
The cocktail and reception areas
- The terrace has a sea view and gives you the same stunning view over the vines and sea as at your arrival. This 300 m2 open air area is next to the main building giving easy access to the main reception room.
- The open air theatre is charming with its fountain, two pools, stone pathways winding around the centuries old olive trees, and organic orange and lemon trees. This area of over 500 m2 is set beneath tiers of stone seats where you can exchange vows to the sound of cicadas. We often refer to this area as a green amphitheatre. The roman road lined with centuries old olive trees gives direct access to your wedding car.
Access to the main reception room from the cocktail area
- You can reach the main reception room directly from the sea view terrace or from the open air theatre going up a small staircase of Maravenne stones, through the 60m2 entrance hall which can be used as a cloakroom, through the automaton museum (200m2) and into the grand arched 300m2 reception room.
- You could also leave the cocktail area beside the vines, along a path bordered by a small traditional style wall scattered with rosemary and lavender. You can go around the area where guests come out for fresh air between dances, and then enter our magnificent stone tunnel which takes you into the grand arched reception room which can hold up to 160 seated guests and 250 in total. You will immediately feel immersed in the wine making atmosphere. This enchanting second entrance enables the guests to discover all the reception areas and move between them in the most bucolic way.
Exclusive use of the Chateau Maravenne reception areas for your wedding
- Large single storey area with a sea view and 300m2 reception room for up to 300 guests.
- An area with pools, Mediterranean gardens and a 500m2 amphitheatre for up to 300 guests (and up to 800 with a permit from the Mairie).
- A relaxing area adjoining the grand reception room’s second entrance by the stone tunnel.
- A grand 300m2 reception room for dinner and dancing, with an entrance via a 60m2 cloakroom area which could also be used to let young children sleep, and also an access to the automaton museum.
- The reception room can be heated for you mid-season weddings – air conditioning is not necessary as the room is naturally cool.
- 2 toilets at the open air theatre and 5 toilets for the main reception room.
- Catering facilities with direct access outdoors, with stainless steel fridge and sink and professional power supply (220 and 380 v), which opens directly onto the main room through a fire door.
- 1 adjoining car park and another 100 metres away.
Organise your wedding in the grounds of Château Maravenne
When renting for wedding receptions the Château Maravenne uses a team of Var-based specialists in event organising. They will show you around the domain, give you all the useful information and will suggest a list of caterers and other services who come regularly to the Château.
You can also taste all our organic wines (red, rosé and white) in order to select the ones you prefer.
Contact us by telephone on +33 494 66 80 20 or fill in the rental request form below.