Your security is our priority. This is why, following the Covid-19 epidemic which raged around the world, we are committed to respecting a health safety protocol, before, during and after your stay with us. We make every effort to ensure that our guests' stay is a well-deserved haven of peace after this complex period.
In your room:
- Full housekeeping with gloves and mask: ventilation of the room by turning off the air conditioning beforehand, change of bed linen, towels, floor mats.
- Disinfection of sanitary facilities, sinks, showers with a wait of 10-15 min for time to act. As well as handles, switches, guardrails...
- Vacuuming with filter cleaning after each pass, washing the floor.
- The toiletries offered in the rooms are individual doses, changed with each new arrival.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel available in each room.
- We will respect barrier gestures and social distancing when you arrive.
- We are equipped with masks, gloves and hydro alcoholic gel.
- We wash our hands before and after each interaction.
In the common areas:
- Daily cleaning: Disinfection of all contact points: stair railing handles, switches, keys.
- Hydro alcoholic gel and sprays are made available to the barbecue and the plancha area.
- The breakfast tables are widely separated. Breakfasts are served at each table by the staff wearing a mask and gloves while waiting for the buffet to return.
- On the terrace and in the living room, the safety distances must be respected.
- We ask you not to be more than 10 people at the same time inside the enclosed area of the pool.
- The deckchairs will be set up so that they are more than 1m apart.
- The laundry is maintained by a professional laundry: « laundry du Soleil » based in Bormes les Mimosas. This company guarantees us to wash sheets, pillowcases, drawsheets and towels at a minimum of 75 ° and in bleach.
We are waiting for you in a healthy and safe environment. We count on you to respect the barrier gestures and everyone's safety.